Saturday - 27 April 2024

Exactly what the title implies...pop in and say "good morning" or even "good evening" and tell us what's on the cards for today or how your day went.

Moderator: Moderators

WillPool
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Construction/Civils/Telecomms

Saturday - 27 April 2024

Post by WillPool »

Morning All :wave:

Appears a bit dull out there this morning, showers of rain forecast :shock: Strange weather for this region this year .scratch

The car needs serviced this morning (oil and filter change) then moving offices, moving up a floor so all of my department can be together and also have a purpose-made briefing/training room within the department, so some manual labour today (hopefully not too sore tomorrow) :lol:

Start putting together the monthly report and a bit more work on my assignment, will depend on how quickly we move the office as to how much work I get done ../.

Have a great Saturday ./thumbsup..

Will .salut
It is better to be careful 100 times than to get killed once.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: Saturday - 27 April 2024

Post by Alexis »

Good Afternoon Will and anyone entering our fold today. .cheers

Good luck with the move Will. Fingers crossed for no creaky joints tomorrow. :lol: :prayer:

A bit of an unexpected AWOL day yesterday with a very much appreciated volunteer helper :lol: and an in-law visitation. :)

Been out early doors this morning doing another little bit of the revamp areas in my garden whilst the sun was awake.

My initial thoughts were the revamp would only take a couple of days, but as always, one sees another bit and another bit that could be doing with some upgrading. :lol:

The local bird visitors are totally baffled walking round in circles trying to get their bearings again. :lol: Not so the Starlings! Two second sweep of the area whilst perching on the fence and they've sussed it. :lol:

Pretty chilly this afternoon and looks like rain will fall soon.

Have a super Saturday Everyone. .cheers
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy