Hello again!

Introduce yourself in here if you like :wave:

Moderator: Moderators

Vikingr
Industry Sector: Construction

Hello again!

Post by Vikingr »

Hello, I'm a long lost returner to this forum. I was quite active in here around 9 years ago and most recently about 5 years ago for a flurry when i did some meatier H&S Quals. They don't look quite as active as they used to be but as expected in the age of social media!

Anyway, the wonderful people on this forum (Sandra) i believe sorted me a CV to help me along with my Journey which has me currently as HSE Manager and had previously been managing a group of H&S Advisors in a national role. I put it all down to this forum and the great people.

So I'm returning - unlikely that I'll be very active but I'm looking to recruit a super keen newcomer for a role. Possibly someone like myself who was keen but battling for an opening into the construction H&S world but was always on the prowl on these forums.

Just wondering where to advertise? .bounce

Anyway, hope all is well! Take care
Rob
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: Hello again!

Post by Alexis »

Vikingr wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:00 am Hello, I'm a long lost returner to this forum. I was quite active in here around 9 years ago and most recently about 5 years ago for a flurry when i did some meatier H&S Quals. They don't look quite as active as they used to be but as expected in the age of social media!

Anyway, the wonderful people on this forum (Sandra) i believe sorted me a CV to help me along with my Journey which has me currently as HSE Manager and had previously been managing a group of H&S Advisors in a national role. I put it all down to this forum and the great people.

So I'm returning - unlikely that I'll be very active but I'm looking to recruit a super keen newcomer for a role. Possibly someone like myself who was keen but battling for an opening into the construction H&S world but was always on the prowl on these forums.

Rob
Definitely a Whoooohooooo Friday now that you have returned to the fold Rob. :lol: .cheers clapclap clapclap clapclap

As for the forums not being as active as 9 years ago, we still get wonderful viewing peeps and still have amazing regulars. Enough for me still to be here after 18 years and Jack still using his free time every night to keep the entire site and Social Media platforms safe and secure. :D

I'm really pleased your CV helped with your journey. I remember how good the content was, so all your own hours of study was what Paid off. clapclap

If you send me a Private Message with details of the role you have, I will put it in here and in our Social Media Platforms too. ./thumbsup..

Great to see you Rob. :D

Go look at Jack's Profile for all out Social Media links. ;)
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here
Vikingr
Industry Sector: Construction

Post by Vikingr »

Alexis wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:59 am
Vikingr wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:00 am Hello, I'm a long lost returner to this forum. I was quite active in here around 9 years ago and most recently about 5 years ago for a flurry when i did some meatier H&S Quals. They don't look quite as active as they used to be but as expected in the age of social media!

Rob
Definitely a Whoooohooooo Friday now that you have returned to the fold Rob. :lol: .cheers clapclap clapclap clapclap

As for the forums not being as active as 9 years ago, we still get wonderful viewing peeps and still have amazing regulars. Enough for me still to be here after 18 years and Jack still using his free time every night to keep the entire site and Social Media platforms safe and secure. :D

I'm really pleased your CV helped with your journey. I remember how good the content was, so all your own hours of study was what Paid off. clapclap

If you send me a Private Message with details of the role you have, I will put it in here and in our Social Media Platforms too. ./thumbsup..

Great to see you Rob. :D

Go look at Jack's Profile for all out Social Media links. ;)
Ah wonderful! I'm glad you are still here and well! 18 years is a long time lol

I've just posted a quick blurb in the general chat if you want to copy that and float around the groups that would be fantastic ./thumbsup..

Rob
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Post by Alexis »

I will check it out just shortly Rob. Having lunch first. .salut
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy