Wednesday 29 June 2022

Exactly what the title implies...pop in and say "good morning" or even "good evening" and tell us what's on the cards for today or how your day went.

Moderator: Moderators

Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Wednesday 29 June 2022

Post by Alexis »

Good Morning Folks. :wave:

Such a busy week. Cannot believe it is Wednesday again!

I attended a clinic in our local hospital this week and have never seen a Consultant so stressed and exhausted as mine was. He always keeps pretty much to appointment times, but this week, a nurse kept coming into the waiting room to tell us the over-run times going from 15 minutes to an hour and a half!

We all knew there were difficulties within the NHS, but seeing it in real time was a real eye opener for me, especially upon being greeted by the bedraggled, overworked and sad looking, apologetic Consultant who would normally be jocular bright and breezy. :(

I wonder how Safety Advisors within the NHS can risk assess these situations and find workable solutions for the root cause of overwork through lack of staff! I doff my hat to you all. [smilie=smiley-faces57.gif]

Have a good Wednesday everyone. .salut
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy