Wednesday 8 June 2022

Exactly what the title implies...pop in and say "good morning" or even "good evening" and tell us what's on the cards for today or how your day went.

Moderator: Moderators

Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Wednesday 8 June 2022

Post by Alexis »

Good Morning Folks. :wave:

Moan of the day from me is about my perceived demise of the NHS that both employees and patients are experiencing nowadays.

I have waited since and even pre 2019 for hand appointments/hand operations. Many appointments have been sent to me, but none have come to fruition. The latest one due tomorrow, (same as the others) once again being cancelled by telephone this morning - due to "overbooking". .scratch Is there an age factor also at work here!! :|

I have also attempted to contact my GP all this week for other ongoing problem to no avail. Telephoning at 8.30, as recommended, holding in a queue of a dozen only to be told, when I finally speak to a human, that all telephone appointments have gone and to call next morning. :? Why let me and others hold when they cannot offer any assistance!

I, probably like many others, am freely admitting to bucking the system where I find a loophole and potentially dangerously seek to medicate myself by other means! :roll: Not recommended of course and just for the record, I have not done so, but I have considered.

So, what's the answer? There is none at this time of discontent within the World.

Thank goodness we have H&S Professionals nowadays who maintain the health and wellbeing of fellow colleagues in the workplace, unlike my pre HSWA working life which created all my medical issues of today.

Well done to each and every one of you for your dedication and persistence in doing your utmost to keep your colleagues safe and healthy both now and into their later years. clapclap .salut

(A bit deep for the morning? :lol: )

I feel better for that! :lol:

Have a great Wednesday.
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy