Knife storage - visible lockers

Discuss all things health and safety.

Moderator: Moderators

jmb1970

Knife storage - visible lockers

Post by jmb1970 »

Hi all,
Just a quick question - maybe someone out there may know a good system.

We use knives during our manufacturing process - does anyone know any good knife storage solutions - example a clear lockable cage unit - the knives are quite big - around 420mm length. THe reason for the clear storage is so we can immediately see if any are not in place etc.
Waterbaby
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Medical

Re: Knife storage - visible lockers

Post by Waterbaby »

Bump ./thumbsup..

WB
#DrowningPrevention, #RespectTheWater
Messy
Grand Shidoshi
Grand Shidoshi
Occupation: 46 years experience with a metropolitan Fire Brigade and then Fire Safety Manager for a global brand.

Now sort of retired from the fire safety game, but doing the odd job here and there to keep my grey matter working and as I hate sudoku and havent got the back for an allotment
Location: Sunny London where the streets are paved with gold ;)

Post by Messy »

Where I was working used cage fronted lockers at data centres to store person IT is as it was forbidden in the halls themselves

They came in a variety of sizes (for phones, pads and laptops) and were wire mesh fronted so security and management could check it was switched off

The company who made them are victims of covid and didn't make it. But if you search 'bespoke wire cage lockers' there are a number of engineering companies who could help
jmb1970

Post by jmb1970 »

Messy wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:46 pm Where I was working used cage fronted lockers at data centres to store person IT is as it was forbidden in the halls themselves

They came in a variety of sizes (for phones, pads and laptops) and were wire mesh fronted so security and management could check it was switched off

The company who made them are victims of covid and didn't make it. But if you search 'bespoke wire cage lockers' there are a number of engineering companies who could help
Thanks very much , I will do.

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy