Discuss all things health and safety.

Moderator: Moderators

pdhmobile
Student
Student

NVQ Command words

Post by pdhmobile »

Hi All

I have seen quite a few threads relating to the NVQ training, mainly level 6 and 7.

One of the things I need to get right in my head are the command words, if I get them nailed then the questions might become easier.

Can anyone help with these

Provide
Identify
Explain
Describe
evaluate
Develop

Thnaks
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: NVQ Command words

Post by Alexis »

Hi PD. :wave:

Until members who have gone down the NVQ route come in with their thoughts, there may be some help in our NEBOSH downloads section within our main site pages. To access our main pages from here, just click on the big logo at the top left of our forums page. This is the main page......
https://www.healthandsafetytips.co.uk/

Scroll down to NEBOSH Specific and click on that. There's loads of download contributions from our amazing members along with some really really old ones in the Jane Riley Revision Tools that may have some simple ideas on the things you have listed in your post. i.e. Understanding action verbs, definitions etc.

As I say, many of the other downloads will also be able to throw some light for you. :D

Good luck. Come back if none of the above help and again, when our members have a moment I am sure they will offer their thoughts. :D
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy