Tuesday 9 November 2021

Exactly what the title implies...pop in and say "good morning" or even "good evening" and tell us what's on the cards for today or how your day went.

Moderator: Moderators

Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Tuesday 9 November 2021

Post by Alexis »

A very good morning to everyone this warm Tuesday. :wave:

I do wish someone would organise a nice half hour of news containing only good things.

Why do they always have to sensationalise all the not so good news until we are reduced to tears, without showing us how we could help in finding solutions! :(

Anyway - Back to the happenings in my garden this morning. I have various species of birds with forlorn expressions buzzing around in what appears to be a very angry fashion seeking their normal "posh" titbits to no avail. :lol:

I cooked them loads of tasty morsels yesterday which had all the goodness (according to what I have read) that they need to build up before the winter, put it out last evening and only the Magpies have eventually taken some away. The others don't want to know. Even the resident wood pigeon, is literally turning his beak up. :lol: Too bad.....they will eat it if they are hungry enough. :lol:

Hope you all have a good Tuesday. .salut
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here
SteveDDon
Grand Shidoshi
Grand Shidoshi

Re: Tuesday 9 November 2021

Post by SteveDDon »

Bit late so afternoon all

Was meant to be having the big garden fence replace today, but the contractor emailed us yesterday to let us know that due to the weather and materials issues he’s had to move the delay the job :( Shame as this week would have been perfect as the neighbours and their dog are away up north.

Still all the tidying up was needed and we’re only having to wait until next week

Enjoy the rest of the day
Unite H&S

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy