A Viking Fire Exit Sign.......

Have some quality recovery time from health & safety and chit chat in here about anything that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderator: Moderators

Messy
Grand Shidoshi
Grand Shidoshi
Occupation: 46 years experience with a metropolitan Fire Brigade and then Fire Safety Manager for a global brand.

Now sort of retired from the fire safety game, but doing the odd job here and there to keep my grey matter working and as I hate sudoku and havent got the back for an allotment
Location: Sunny London where the streets are paved with gold ;)

A Viking Fire Exit Sign.......

Post by Messy »

I was just sorting out some files on my PC to delete and I came across this one - a rather sad holiday snap of a fire exit sign in a Norwegian Viking museum. It made me chuckle so I thought I would share it here before deleting it
https://www.lofotr.no/en/

I also had a photo of another bespoke illuminated fire exit sign in a bakery/cafe in Galway Ireland. It had a white silhouette of a overweight baker, holding a tray above his head running - with the compulsory green background.Unfortunately I have lost that

I wonder if there are any more artistic impressions of European fire exit signs out there?

exit 3.jpeg
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: A Viking Fire Exit Sign.......

Post by Alexis »

I love that sign Messy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope we see some more of these from others in our site. ./thumbsup..

Hope you are still on the mend Messy. Slow and easy remember. bighug
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here
Messy
Grand Shidoshi
Grand Shidoshi
Occupation: 46 years experience with a metropolitan Fire Brigade and then Fire Safety Manager for a global brand.

Now sort of retired from the fire safety game, but doing the odd job here and there to keep my grey matter working and as I hate sudoku and havent got the back for an allotment
Location: Sunny London where the streets are paved with gold ;)

Re: A Viking Fire Exit Sign.......

Post by Messy »

Alexis wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:04 pm
Hope you are still on the mend Messy. Slow and easy remember. bighug
Much to Mrs Messy's annoyance, I popped in for a few hours today. I am glad I did, as despite being tired (there's an understatement) it perked me up a bit!!!

Working from home the rest of the week - under threat of pain from she who must (sometimes) be obeyed ;)

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy