IEMA Foundation Certificate

If you need help on any Environmental courses, just ask in here. There is no such thing as a stupid question in health and safety!

Moderator: Moderators

Safe&Sound
Student
Student
Industry Sector: Manufacturing, Warehousing & Workshops

IEMA Foundation Certificate

Post by Safe&Sound » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:27 pm

Hi all,

I am interested in taking on the IEMA Foundation Certificate with the online exam to gain AIEMA.

I won't beat round the bush so will be honest and say funds at present can't be justified to pay over £700 for the course.

Is there a way to cut costs and perhaps purchase a study book online (if possible) and then book the exam when I am confident enough to take it? I've had experience with self study via NEBOSH and NCRQ so am not shy to put in the hard work ../.

Has anyone taken this route before?

Any advice will be much appreciated .salut

S&S

EDIT: I've found the answer to my own question .cheers Apparently you can book an AIEMA level exam with IEMA :)

Waterbaby
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Medical

Re: IEMA Foundation Certificate

Post by Waterbaby » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:54 pm

Safe&Sound wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:27 pm

EDIT: I've found the answer to my own question .cheers Apparently you can book an AIEMA level exam with IEMA :)
../. clapclap ../.

WB
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change"
Charles Darwin (1809-1882)

joaorosa80
Jnr Member
Jnr Member

Re: IEMA Foundation Certificate

Post by joaorosa80 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:36 am

I do have the book to study by the nebosh environment certificate. But I just think who will pay all this fees at the end of the year.

Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy