The Comedy Forum

Post your humorous risk assessments, health and safety jokes or funny stories of health and safety goings on in your part of the country. KEEP IT CLEAN PLEASE!

Moderator: Moderators

Jack Kane
HSfB Site Grand Shidoshi
HSfB Site Grand Shidoshi
Twitter: https://twitter.com/hsfb
Industry Sector: Manufacturing Subsea XTs

The Comedy Forum

Post by Jack Kane »

Hey Folks,

This section of the forums was originally intended for health and safety humour and was supposed to be kept clean at all times. However, over the past few weeks/months it has become increasingly more difficult to keep to the original concept.

Could I ask you all to keep the comedy section as closely related to health and safety as best you can. Obviously there are the odd jokes and funny websites that help us all through the day which are just fine, but they have totally overtaken the health and safety side of things.

Another problem we face is with rude jokes, borderline rude jokes, pictures not for this forum and offensive jokes that really aren't keeping within the spirit of these forums.

These really have to stop or I will have no alternative but to close the jokes section altogether. I don't want to go down that route, but I must protect the interests of HSfB and the good name we have all worked so hard to develop over the years.

I hope you all understand and I hope you all respect these thoughts whenever you post in the comedy section.

:D

RoSPA Awards Ambassador and Mentor #RoSPAAwards #HSfB #Proud

There is no such thing as a "stupid" or "daft" health and safety question!

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy