Seeking Marketing Advice for a Health and Safety Company

Continuing Professional Development (CPD) support, advice and sharing. there's so many ways HSE professionals can keep their skills up to scratch, this forum is just packed full of CPD opportunities.

Moderator: Moderators

stuarts

Seeking Marketing Advice for a Health and Safety Company

Post by stuarts »

Hello everyone,

I am currently developing a marketing strategy for my company, which specializes in health and safety products and services. I'm wondering if any of you with experience in this sector could share tips or marketing strategies that have worked for you.

Are there specific marketing channels (social media, blogs, webinars, etc.) that are particularly effective in our field? Are there messages or themes that resonate particularly well with our target audience? Any recommendations or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and advice!

Edit, I was able to solve my problem with captain Verify Blog : Marketing Tips
Last edited by stuarts on Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WillPool
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Construction/Civils/Telecomms

Re: Seeking Marketing Advice for a Health and Safety Company

Post by WillPool »

Hi stuarts :wave:

Welcome to the forums :wave:

This is a hard one, many company's within the HSE arena utilize networking (IOSH, IIRSM etc) to get there names out there, recommendations are always best but in my opinion, it is hard when first setting out.

In the UK it is hard to make a good selling point as there id the 'elf and safety brigade' who dont see the value in our service's.

There are many blogs/vlogs etc out there, LinkedIn is also there for professional services but I would suggest perseverance is the main criteria, the successful firms I know post multiple articles per day on various social media outlets.

Hope this helps ./thumbsup..

Hopefully others will be able to add to what I have said

Will .salut
It is better to be careful 100 times than to get killed once.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy