Discuss all things health and safety.

Moderator: Moderators

stephen1974
Anorak Extraordinaire
Anorak Extraordinaire

New Segment: The Adventures of Me and My Van

Post by stephen1974 »

Dear Diary, 21st Novemeber
The wheels on the van go thwap thwap thwap, thwap thwap thwap, thwap thwap thwap, the wheels on the van go thwap thwap thwap and then you lose control... Front side passenger tyre goes flat on a busy dual carriageway with no hard shoulder. Cant change the wheel myself - i've not been trained...... :evil: and it's raining...

Dear Diary, 29th November
Despite my van being restricted to 63 mph, and having that clearly posted on the back of my van, Numpty and his bumchum are up my Butt on the A130 flashing their lights whilst im over taking two lorries. As I get by and move over to let Numpty by, bumchum throws a lump of metal at my windshield, but like the fog on the morn, he mist.

Dear Diary, 6th December
It's a bit wet out and this dirt track looks a little iffy. Slippin and a slidin, side to side, a vaxhall combo van in the mud, what a ride... and in to a ditch in the dark. Hey Mr RAC man, its 7.30am and I could use your help. ETA 8pm. Why so long? because 2'c is "extremley cold" and causing lots of problems.

Dear Diary, 8th December
The wheels on the van go thwap thwap thwap... oh you know this one...

Oh, and the windscreen wiper has a nick in it right in line with my eyes...

Tune in next month folks for more Adventure of Me and My Van.
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: New Segment: The Adventures of Me and My Van

Post by Alexis »

Morning Stephen. :wave: :lol:

Having a bit of pre-Christmas van-man blues? :lol:

So sad those wheels went thwarp thwarp thwarp, those driving skills did prove, oor Stephen run the gauntlet, proper safely and undaunted!

He even managed on the twenty-ninth to hold his nerve again, when a bottom person threw a pole, once again he's saved, wee soul!

Now the dirt-track ride was certainly fun, (for a while anyway) Shame the weather wasn't on his side, maybe next time take your Sleigh! ;)

🎅🎅🎅
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy