Wednesday - 29 November 2023

Exactly what the title implies...pop in and say "good morning" or even "good evening" and tell us what's on the cards for today or how your day went.

Moderator: Moderators

WillPool
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Construction/Civils/Telecomms

Wednesday - 29 November 2023

Post by WillPool »

Morning All :wave:

Not feeling on top of my game today, dreaded lurgy :tongue6: :tongue6:

However, onwards and upwards, last touches to tomorrows presentation, submit final draft of procedure for issuing and respond to a letter to the client, should keep me out of mischief today ../.

On a slightly better note, flying home tomorrow night to renew my visa (so due to Client meeting and presentation early doors tomorrow and travelling to the airport, I may not be around tomorrow morning, or Friday morning as wont get home until Friday tea-time) ./thumbsup.. .cheers

Have a great Wednesday ./thumbsup..

Will .salut
It is better to be careful 100 times than to get killed once.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Mrs Marple
Snr Member
Snr Member
Occupation: Transport Ops. Rail, Land & Sea (plus whatever else they throw at me)

Re: Wednesday - 29 November 2023

Post by Mrs Marple »

Morning WIll (and all that follow)

Safe travels Will, keep your lurgy to yourself and I hope it doesn't hinder your trip home.

Today is another day of chaos for me but the Christmas Countdown is in full swing. If I can get to the end of today without throttling someone its a day nearer our shutdown.

Whatever you're up to I hope its a good one

Take care one and all
“I sometimes wonder if the manufacturers of foolproof items keep a fool or two on their payroll to test things.”
—Alan Coren
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: Wednesday - 29 November 2023

Post by Alexis »

Good Morning Will, Mrs M and All. :wave:

Will - Don't you be bringing that spluttery stuff home to Mrs W! Get the toady in you! ;) Safe home. Hope your flight is gentle. .salut

Mrs. M. - Isn't chaos your middle name? Nothing new there! :lol: :lol: Good to see you in here. :D

Mr Frosty open-armed this morning in my neck of the woods. Certainly a Christmassy feel now!

Hope everyone is starting to at least think about tying up any loose ends in the workplace so that they can enjoy the Festive Season fully.

Happy Wednesday Folks. .salut
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy