Discuss all things health and safety.

Moderator: Moderators

Vikingr
Industry Sector: Construction

Job Opportunity - H&S Assistant/Trainee - Construction - West Midlands

Post by Vikingr »

HI All,

Hopefully this is allowed.

I was a frequenter of this forum years ago, mixing and learning advice from people in the role to try and get my first shot into H&S and my chosen industry. Back then i knew i had the abilities to do the role but the opportunities are hard to get. Since then I've been on a journey and I'm looking to recruit someone in a non-conventional way via these forums or via a person connected to these forums. If you know someone please spread the word.

Location: The person must be West Midlands based - Our head offices are South Staffordshire
Outline Role: Working for a Medium sized Housebuilder under the banner of a larger construction/ civils group. Working alongside the HSE Manager, undertaking workplace inspections, documentation checks & production, Presentations & training and more.

Its crucial that you are a good communicator with reasonable IT skills. Its not essential that you already have H&S Qualifications as i would look to put you through the Nebosh Construction cert after 6 months. What is important is attitude.

Salary would be up for negotiation however, this is a new entry/ trainee role so the expectation will be lower than that of industry standard trained H&S Advisor.

Please PM me if you are interested or know someone who this may suit! .salut
Thanks
Rob

NOTE FROM HSFB

Excellent opporchancity as Jack would say.

I do hope someone gets in touch Rob.

Thank you for contacting us. .salut
Waterbaby
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Medical

Re: Job Opportunity - H&S Assistant/Trainee - Construction - West Midlands

Post by Waterbaby »

Bump !

WB
#DrowningPrevention, #RespectTheWater
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Post by Alexis »

Bump again.
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Post by Alexis »

Vikingr wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:00 pm HI All,

Hopefully this is allowed.

I was a frequenter of this forum years ago, mixing and learning advice from people in the role to try and get my first shot into H&S and my chosen industry. Back then i knew i had the abilities to do the role but the opportunities are hard to get. Since then I've been on a journey and I'm looking to recruit someone in a non-conventional way via these forums or via a person connected to these forums. If you know someone please spread the word.

Location: The person must be West Midlands based - Our head offices are South Staffordshire
Outline Role: Working for a Medium sized Housebuilder under the banner of a larger construction/ civils group. Working alongside the HSE Manager, undertaking workplace inspections, documentation checks & production, Presentations & training and more.

Its crucial that you are a good communicator with reasonable IT skills. Its not essential that you already have H&S Qualifications as i would look to put you through the Nebosh Construction cert after 6 months. What is important is attitude.

Salary would be up for negotiation however, this is a new entry/ trainee role so the expectation will be lower than that of industry standard trained H&S Advisor.

Please PM me if you are interested or know someone who this may suit! .salut
Thanks
Rob

NOTE FROM HSFB

Excellent opporchancity as Jack would say.

I do hope someone gets in touch Rob.

Thank you for contacting us. .salut
Bringing this back again in the hope someone would like to join Viking?
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy