Work After Lockdown: No Going Back

Have some quality recovery time from health & safety and chit chat in here about anything that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderator: Moderators

Waterbaby
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Medical

Work After Lockdown: No Going Back

Post by Waterbaby »

../.

Research partnership with University of Southampton and others.

"Work After Lockdown is a major research project funded by the Economic & Social Research Council (ESRC), as part of UK Research & Innovation’s rapid response to COVID-19. Our research examines how enforced working from home in the UK has changed how people want to work in the future and how organisations have responded."

https://www.workafterlockdown.uk/

WB
#DrowningPrevention, #RespectTheWater
Messy
Grand Shidoshi
Grand Shidoshi
Occupation: 46 years experience with a metropolitan Fire Brigade and then Fire Safety Manager for a global brand.

Now sort of retired from the fire safety game, but doing the odd job here and there to keep my grey matter working and as I hate sudoku and havent got the back for an allotment
Location: Sunny London where the streets are paved with gold ;)

Re: Work After Lockdown: No Going Back

Post by Messy »

It certainly changed my working life as I have (largely) retired early and only do around 2/3 days a month now

I just saw that quality is more important than quantity. I was on good money, my fire safety job was (literally) unique, but it was stressful.

Slowing down during covid and losing two friends to non covid deaths - just made me reassess everything and made me ask some searching questions

I wonder how many other have jumped early into retirement or semi retirement like me as a result of the pandemic?

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy