NEBOSH e-learning Diploma

Discuss all things health and safety.

Moderator: Moderators

Bluebelle

NEBOSH e-learning Diploma

Post by Bluebelle »

Hi all! :wave:
I am hoping somebody can help me;

Having passed my NGC some years ago, I have decided to take the plunge and start the Diploma. Unfortunately I neither have the funds or time To do this via a classroom led course. I have been doing some research for the on line option and the prices seem to vary vastly! One course provided that I have come across let’s you book And pay for one unit at a time, can anybody advise if for any reason this may have an impact on finishing the course? It will, in the long run cost a little more. However, will be easier on the bank balance Short term!
I have only come across one course provided that offers the course in this way, hence my concern!?

Any help would be much appreciated :D
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: NEBOSH e-learning Diploma

Post by Alexis »

Bump.

Can anyone offer any thoughts for Bluebelle?

Many thanks in advance.
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here
gocechekorov

Post by gocechekorov »

I did my NGC with RRC distance learning, finished that March 2019. Now I am doing the NEBOSH iDip with RRC again. I am working full time and studying online and at home as much as I can. I have signed up for Unit A exam in January 2021. With RRC you can pay a single unit, take the exam and then pay for the next unit. You dont have to pay everything upfront.
EagleBeagle
Student
Student

Post by EagleBeagle »

In terms of cost, I went with a payment plan with one of the online distance learning providers which broke the payment down into about £300 a month which was paid off quite quickly. Regardless of which one you go with, there is a similar work load and my advice is to take each examination at a time i.e. Unit A, etc. rather than rush into all three at once.
Clairel
Student
Student

Post by Clairel »

Hi, Just wondering if you got started with the diploma Bluebelle ?
searching4truth

Post by searching4truth »

gocechekorov wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:43 pm I did my NGC with RRC distance learning, finished that March 2019. Now I am doing the NEBOSH iDip with RRC again. I am working full time and studying online and at home as much as I can. I have signed up for Unit A exam in January 2021. With RRC you can pay a single unit, take the exam and then pay for the next unit. You dont have to pay everything upfront.
Hi, what option did you pick on RRC'S website? I am looking to follow the method you have.
Any information would be golden.

Thanks in advance!

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy