Moderator: Moderators

TWDB
Snr Member
Snr Member
Industry Sector: Civil Eng, HV Elec, Remediation Soil/Wat

SHEQ management software - recommendations

Post by TWDB »

Hi Guys,

I'm quickly coming to the conclusion that I need some assistance to allow me to be able to do all the things I need and want to do. and management my companies H&S. Our systems etc, are so manual as well so not very efficient.

So I have decided I need to look into software for managing our audits , NCR and close out , our SHEQ incident reporting, our competency and training.

can anyone recommend or point me in the direction of a system they use

I have requested a demo of IAuditor, and looked at Competency cloud, but there are so many other options on the market and many seem to be for large organizations etc.

we are 60 people so budget is some what restricted, but not too bad if the right system is found.

also any tips on selecting one would be useful.

Thanks

T
Update: taken a new job :D hopefully confidence and positivity will return with new challenge - scary though leaving current place after 16 years (6 years H&S !) :shock:
(previous signature: was motivated once ..................... searching to get it back ! .scratch)
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: SHEQ management software - recommendations

Post by Alexis »

Good Morning T. :wave:

There is a past post about Iauditor that you can peruse until other options are posted from our members. ;)

https://www.healthandsafetytips.co.uk/f ... s=iauditor
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here
grim72
Anorak Extraordinaire
Anorak Extraordinaire
Twitter: goodtogosafety
Industry Sector: Safety inspection systems

Re: SHEQ management software - recommendations

Post by grim72 »

Hi T

I am close to completing the development of an app version of our inspection systems which we should be able to adapt to cover additional things such as incident reporting/competency etc. I will be looking to offer free trials for testing to some of our key customers but would be happy to take a look at how easy it would be for us to add an extra component for you to test out too? Feel free to drop me a PM as I don't want to be seen as selling our wares on the forum.

Ideally if you have a list of the process you want to follow I can see about creating it for you. Can't promise anything but happy to give it a try.
Grim72
Good to Go Safety - Providing you with a safer workplace

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you criticize him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy