relevant Nebosh certifate videos/documentaries to aid understanding of key course concepts

Discuss all things health and safety.

Moderator: Moderators

lovesafety

relevant Nebosh certifate videos/documentaries to aid understanding of key course concepts

Post by lovesafety »

Hello guys. ..am just starting on my nebosh certificate course...please can any one suggest to me some relevant youtube videos/documentaries that aids understanding of the key concepts in all modules of the Nebosh certificate course(Igc 1 & 2)...thank you
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: relevant Nebosh certifate videos/documentaries to aid understanding of key course concepts

Post by Alexis »

Hi lovesafety and a very warm welcome to HSfB. .cheers

You could start by checking out our free downloads in our main site. https://www.healthandsafetytips.co.uk/

You could also check out some of our past posts in the forums by using the search function at the top right hand corner of this page, which will give you information from people and their own experiences of NEBOSH. ./thumbsup..

Good to have you aboard. .salut
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here
Lex1212189
Jnr Member
Jnr Member

Re: relevant Nebosh certifate videos/documentaries to aid understanding of key course concepts

Post by Lex1212189 »

Hi lovesafety

The members of this forum helped me through my nebosh certificate (awaiting results now) so you have come to the right place.

I used to type in 'Nebosh Cert practice questions' on youtube and found these very helpful.

Good luck with your studies

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy