ISO 14001 revision 2015

Discuss all things health and safety.

Moderator: Moderators

jb1185

ISO 14001 revision 2015

Post by jb1185 »

Hi I'm just about to start the nebosh environmental management certificate but I've seen that there is a revised ISO 14001 edition due out in September. Will any of the current study books be affected by this as I'm basically going to self study for this and don't want to be out of date before I've started.

Also does anyone have any recommendations as to which are the best study books out there for this course.

Thanks in advance

John
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: ISO 14001 revision 2015

Post by Alexis »

Hi there John. :wave:

A very warm welcome to you.

As with any new things and how NEBOSH questions react to them, they won't be in any exams until 6 months after the implementation date, however, you should be able to put in a little about the difference just to show the Examiners that you are aware of the forthcoming changes. This is always good for maybe that 1 mark extra. ./thumbsup..

To answer your question properly.......... it would depend upon when the specific books were published as to whether the revised ISO14001 would be there or not.

I think YoungNick or our other currently studying members may be able to offer some advice on this John.

Good luck with your self-study. .salut
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here
jb1185

Re: ISO 14001 revision 2015

Post by jb1185 »

Thanks for the quick reply Alexis. Don't want to fork out for a book for it to be out of fashion in a few weeks. Although I could just research the new changes when they come into effect.

Thanks again

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy