Annual action plan

Have you recently had a safety moment? Share it in here and help raise awareness, start a conversation, encourage people to talk about HSE, spread the word! It might just save a life!

Moderator: Moderators

justinsanero
Student
Student

Annual action plan

Post by justinsanero »

Hi guys,

Happy new year to all of you. .cheers .cheers

I need some help if you could help me.

Could someone please send me and/or tell me where to find an annual action plan for decreasing the number of non-conformities across whole company?

I look forward to hearing from all of you.
Waterbaby
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Medical

Re: Annual action plan

Post by Waterbaby »

Bump ./thumbsup..

WB
#DrowningPrevention, #RespectTheWater
WillPool
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Construction/Civils/Telecomms

Post by WillPool »

justinsanero wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:10 pm Hi guys,

Could someone please send me and/or tell me where to find an annual action plan for decreasing the number of non-conformities across whole company?

Any plan will be tailor made for each company there is no one size fits all I am afraid.

Usually you would have a Management Review Meeting looking at all of last years statistics, objective results etc.

Once reviewed objectives are set for the following year.

For instance say you had no near misses reported, 1 minor injury and 1 major injury in the year, an objective could be to increase near miss reporting by running campaigns which may help reduce the chance of the minor and major injury die to increased focus on the near miss events.

Just some food for thought.

Will .salut
It is better to be careful 100 times than to get killed once.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
justinsanero
Student
Student

Post by justinsanero »

WillPool wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:19 pm

Any plan will be tailor made for each company there is no one size fits all I am afraid.

Usually you would have a Management Review Meeting looking at all of last years statistics, objective results etc.

For instance say you had no near misses reported, 1 minor injury and 1 major injury in the year, an objective could be to increase near miss reporting by running campaigns which may help reduce the chance of the minor and major injury die to increased focus on the near miss events.

Will .salut

Hi Will,

Totally agree with your point.

I just needed an example and I will be tailoring my action plan. Our objectives are to decrease the non-conformities found during the retail audits? What do you recommend? more training?
WillPool
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Construction/Civils/Telecomms

Post by WillPool »

justinsanero wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:17 pm
WillPool wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:19 pm

Will .salut

Hi Will,

Totally agree with your point.

I just needed an example and I will be tailoring my action plan. Our objectives are to decrease the non-conformities found during the retail audits? What do you recommend? more training?
I am not sure what the remedial actions would be, you should be able to identify what these are by examining the non-conformance's and finding the root cause. Once the root cause is identified then the remedy should be clear.

Will .salut
It is better to be careful 100 times than to get killed once.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy