global health and safety management software solution

Discuss management systems in here, including - HS(G)65; ISO 45001; ISO 45003; ISO 14001

Moderator: Moderators

95HSE92
Student
Student
Industry Sector: Technology

global health and safety management software solution

Post by 95HSE92 »

Hi All 👋 Looking for help from those of you who have launched global health and safety management software solutions - I'd love your advice, 'must do's' and any lessons learned.
grim72
Anorak Extraordinaire
Anorak Extraordinaire
Twitter: goodtogosafety
Industry Sector: Safety inspection systems

Re: global health and safety management software solution

Post by grim72 »

My advice..

Think of a number...

Double it...

Add the original number...

Treble it...

And repeat several times to find your likely cost of development lol.

We launched our https://takeaim.goodtogosafety.co.uk app in January and so far so good - getting a lot of interest and a fair few orders coming through already It does take a lot of time and a lot of testing on various different systems. Getting early pre-launch feedback from honest and unbiased beta testers is important and we've found the offer of a free trial period to be very popular and also very useful for converting interest to a sale. Make sure any USPs (unique selling points) are short, succinct and clear - let customers know what they are getting and the benefits it will bring to them. We're still learning and developing things two months after our launch - the existing products is working great but it will be in a constant state of development and improvement with the more feedback we receive - which in turn brings me back to my original quip - it isn't a cheap journey to go down but once you start getting the positive reviews it kind of makes the hard work worth while and justified.

Oh and don't be afraid to start marketing the product before it is ready to launch - we probably held off a little longer than we should have (wanting to be 100% sure we were happy with everything before letting people know what we had). In hindsight I'd have been banging the drum well in advance and releasing teasers of what we were working on in the preceding months.
Grim72
Good to Go Safety - Providing you with a safer workplace

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you criticize him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy