ADB Part B - Consultation

Discuss all things fire related and emergencies of all kinds.

Moderator: Moderators

hammer1
Grand Shidoshi
Grand Shidoshi
Industry Sector: Commercial, residential, construction

ADB Part B - Consultation

Post by hammer1 »

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultat ... document-b

Draft versions, they moved flats into the residential version, interesting to see a difference in text to the external fire spread sections??

Still says 30m and above for sprinklers, not 18m ?

Only in consultation so may change in Autumn
The song goes...{I'm gonna walk down to electric avenue and I'm gonna say ' have you got PAT testing records for all that mate'}
Messy
Grand Shidoshi
Grand Shidoshi
Occupation: 46 years experience with a metropolitan Fire Brigade and then Fire Safety Manager for a global brand.

Now sort of retired from the fire safety game, but doing the odd job here and there to keep my grey matter working and as I hate sudoku and havent got the back for an allotment
Location: Sunny London where the streets are paved with gold ;)

Re: ADB Part B - Consultation

Post by Messy »

I am simply too tired to read this yet (its been a hell of a week!), but I am disappointed that the appearance and layout of ADB is broadly similar (notwithstanding there are changes as Hammer has highlighted)

I thought part of the criticism of ADB was the layout and artwork (when compared with the Govt fire safety guides) and the tooing and froing between pages that is necessary in some parts. Changing the font and adding coloured bars on tables doesn't do it for me :(

I will give it some time over the weekend

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy