Discuss all things health and safety.

Moderator: Moderators

Keith1983
Suitable and Sufficient since 1983
Suitable and Sufficient since 1983
Industry Sector: Engineering/Manufacturing/ Construction

A good causes section?

Post by Keith1983 »

As I'm sure you're more than aware of Jack, there have been lots of threads started with the intention of making people aware of causes which they believe to be worth supporting. Maybe a section for these would be a good idea. If it's made clar that the views of those posting the thread is not necessarily that of the HSFB website and that reading/signing petitions etc is completely voluntary maybe it would avoid some confusion and unnecessary confrontation between those that support and those that oppose certain causes?
So when the whole world is safe..............what are we going to do then?
Jack Kane
HSfB Site Grand Shidoshi
HSfB Site Grand Shidoshi
Twitter: https://twitter.com/hsfb
Industry Sector: Manufacturing Subsea XTs

Re: A good causes section?

Post by Jack Kane »

Keith, thanks very much for the suggestion and it is a good one, but I don't think it fits with the way the site has developed now I'm afraid.

What I mean is, over time I've reduced the number of forum sections to what I feel is the maximum and right amount of forum sections. Any more than there is now and I feel that people begin to miss posts and sections more frequently.

With that in mind, I think that people posting links to causes within the 'General' section is the right place for those kinds of posts as that's the most active forum section and posts in there get most visibility.

RoSPA Awards Ambassador and Mentor #RoSPAAwards #HSfB #Proud

There is no such thing as a "stupid" or "daft" health and safety question!

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy