I blame the wife and kids

Have some quality recovery time from health & safety and chit chat in here about anything that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderator: Moderators

SKD
Student
Student

I blame the wife and kids

Post by SKD »

just noticed this section of the forum. .scratch

so, 2 weeks ago I broke my hand on an inflatable assault course while racing the kids around the said course.

When I did it I heard a crack, sort of like cracking knuckles, no bruising, no swelling and the pain wasnt an issue and had full movement of my hand and digits, so thought nothing of it, until I left the activity area gripping something, such as a gear stick while driving home had me sweating buckets due to the pain :cussing:

anyways my hand has been bandaged up for 2 weeks and I still have another week until am back at the hospital to find out what stages are next.

it's driving me mad, every day simple tasks have been harder and the bandage is irritating as :cussing:

anyways I blame the kids as those wanted to go to the place of injury and I blame the wife for asking the kids if they wanted to race me. :lol:

anyways there is my little rant

George
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: I blame the wife and kids

Post by Alexis »

Poor you George! :lol: .pale :cry: :cry: :cry:

I would have blamed the kids too! ;)

Hope you will soon be pain-free :crybaby:

bighug
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy