missing daughter already !!

Have some quality recovery time from health & safety and chit chat in here about anything that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderator: Moderators

zenad
Jnr Member
Jnr Member

missing daughter already !!

Post by zenad »

I know I am proberley being really silly but I have properly the worst morning in my life so far,
I have just seen my 4 year old little girl depart for her holiday, and as i left I have cried most of the way home. Yes I know she is only going for a holiday and she is in safe hands and will have a really great time ,but it renched my heart strings
why do children make their parents cry over the slightest things
the saying you cant live with them and you cant live without them is very true!!
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: missing daughter already !!

Post by Alexis »

I think we have all experienced the "mummy cry baby syndrome" and it is really painful. ;)

I think the worst for me was when my Grandson's Primary school were having their leaving Primary to go to High School Assembly. I was in the front row and bubbled, even howled maybe, all the way through and had to leave when the children were singing kari kari kari and pointing to me. :lol:
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy