X Box Live

Have some quality recovery time from health & safety and chit chat in here about anything that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderator: Moderators

Keith1983
Suitable and Sufficient since 1983
Industry Sector: Engineering/Manufacturing/ Construction

Re: X Box Live

Post by Keith1983 »

Well I have returned!

I have got my xbox set up as a windows media centre thingmy bob, so I can get my pics up on it. It doesn't seem to find all my musice I have on itunes though! I downlowaded some software called orb last night which I hope will let me get tv through the internet onto my tv as we are on the 4 basic channels at the minute which is killing me! I will hopefully have an update tonight when I've had a chance to play with orb. How much should a decent tv tuner card cost me for my laptop and will it ge tit through a n internet connection or would it have an internal aerial of sorts?
So when the whole world is safe..............what are we going to do then?
Keith1983

Post by Keith1983 »

Well, just a quick update on this. The orb software is proving complicated and difficult to set up so I've abandoned that idea. I'm never going to sit down and look at photo's on my xbox so the media centre thing is a bit useless. I'm still on the search to get iplayer etc on my xbox though!
Keith1983

Post by Keith1983 »

Well,

Just a quick update. We will be moving house in August and so all plans are on hold! I'll be doing the whole TV on the wall and bury the cables thing when we move and my xbox will also be fairly hidden away. I'm looking into ways of having it completely hidden from view but still picking upo signal from the controllers etc. I also got a kinect unit for my b'day and so need to incorporate that into everything.

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy