Discuss all things health and safety.

Moderator: Moderators

EstherFT
Student
Student

OBE DECEMBER - task 3

Post by EstherFT »

Hi,

Due to technical problems I could not send this task before the 4th one.

My answer to 3rd question in last December exam.

Can please someone tell me if it is ok?

"Having already the ISO occupational health and safety management system (45001:2018) standard certification, the organization should keep it so it can continue with the same high health and safety levels that it has being offering until this moment.

Related to the business, with the ISO OHSMS certification the organization can prove that is developing and offering products and services which meet specifications internationally accepted (international standards). This means that products and services are safe and reliable.

Related to the consumers, having the ISO OHSMS certification shows conformity of both services and products to specifications internationally accepted (international standards). Users feel protected because they are sure of the quality, safety and reliability of services and products.

The ISO OHSMS certification also helps to reduce insurance costs, because to meet the standards and get the certificate machinery, devices and systems of work have to be safe.

The ISO OHSMS certification increases the credibility and the confidence to keep the clients, which think the organization is trustful, and helps to get new ones.

We can conclude that the reasons for keeping the ISO 45001 certification are that the organization can continue offering safe and reliable products and services to business, consumers, clients, and the consequent reduced insurance cost due to the safe procedures and systems used to get those products and services."

Thanks in advance for the support. ../.

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy