If Facebook Groups are your thing, join ours and let's make it as amazing and friendly as our forums!

Click here for HSfB's Facebook Group Image

NEBOSH Open Book Exam

If you need help on any NEBOSH Certificate topic, just ask in here. There is no such thing as a stupid question in health and safety!

Moderator: Moderators

Fiona03

NEBOSH Open Book Exam

Post by Fiona03 »

Hi,

I am sitting the NEBOSH Open Book Exam on 28 October. I was wondering if anyone here had done the previous one in August and had any tips?

Also I have tried to access the NEBOSH revision links that I have seen posted but they do not open for me. If you have any useful revision notes please could you post them below?

Thank you. :) :D

Kind Regards

Fiona
wendolene26
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Oil and Gas

Re: NEBOSH Open Book Exam

Post by wendolene26 »

Hi Fiona and welcome to the forum,

I haven't done the open book exam, so cannot pass comment on that for you. The forum has recently undergone some "behind the scenes" changes, so this may have affected some of the links to support material. The downloads section is still available and can be found at: https://www.healthandsafetytips.co.uk/NEBOSH-Specific. I've done a test and I seem to be able to download the documents here, so hopefully you shouldn't have any issues. Do let me know if you have any further issues accessing the material.

Good luck,

Wendo .salut
You are only a millimetre or a millisecond away from the next incident.
Fiona03

Post by Fiona03 »

Hi Wendo,

Thank you so much - the link does work :) will definitely help me with my revision and the exam.

Thanks again :D

Kind Regards

Fiona
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Post by Alexis »

Hello Fiona and another warm welcome to HSfB from me also. :wave:

Thank you Wendo for providing an explanation and the link to Fiona. .salut

Apologies to Fiona and anyone else who have had the same difficulties with the NEBOSH Downloads links in the forums. Jack will be looking at the broken links in due course.

In the meantime as a temporary measure, I shall put a post in our General section as well as this section with the following link to assist.
https://www.healthandsafetytips.co.uk/

You can click on the HSfB logo at the top left of the forums page which will also take you to the downloads.
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy