Discuss all things health and safety.

Moderator: Moderators

Towsey
Student
Student

How did your exams go?

Post by Towsey »

Hi all

Just wondering how anybody who took the exams yesterday found them? I wish you all good luck for May results. If you pass- crack open a bottle and celebrate, if you don't- crack open a bottle and commiserate- and come back harder next time!

Question for the Moderators/admins;

I am planning on creating a massive information pack for all the elements in the Fire Certificate- would I be allowed to upload this for everyone- would this be allowed to be published in the downloads section after checking by Moderators of course?

Thanks
"respect the unexpected"
WillPool
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Construction/Civils/Telecomms

Re: How did your exams go?

Post by WillPool »

Towsey wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:45 am Hi all

Just wondering how anybody who took the exams yesterday found them? I wish you all good luck for May results. If you pass- crack open a bottle and celebrate, if you don't- crack open a bottle and commiserate- and come back harder next time!

I am planning on creating a massive information pack for all the elements in the Fire Certificate- would I be allowed to upload this for everyone- would this be allowed to be published in the downloads section after checking by Moderators of course?

Thanks
Towsey

Thank you for your offer, I am sure Alexis will be in touch to tell you the best way to upload or get your pack onto the download sections :thumbsup:

Thanks again :)

Will .salut
It is better to be careful 100 times than to get killed once.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: How did your exams go?

Post by Alexis »

WillPool wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:43 am
Towsey wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:45 am Hi all

Thanks
Towsey

Thank you for your offer, I am sure Alexis will be in touch to tell you the best way to upload or get your pack onto the download sections :thumbsup:

Thanks again :)

Will .salut
I will PM you Towsey. .salut .salut
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy