NGC 3

Discuss all things health and safety.

Moderator: Moderators

timh21980

NGC 3

Post by timh21980 »

Hi

I have completed my observation report for NGC3 and I'm about to write my main findings section.

Do I need to reference all the observations or just list 5/6 main / most important observations and state legislation we are not meeting?

Kind regards

TH
ssmith65

Re: NGC 3

Post by ssmith65 »

It depends how many observations you have and what they are refercing. When I did mine I was told to include at least 25 observations which I then grouped into areas that fitted into specific regulations but what I did do was make sure that I included all of the observations. It might been that there are a couple left at the end that you just need to ensure are mentioned in some form or another, after all there if they are an observation you have included them for some reason so it make sence to explain why yuo have included them.
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: NGC 3

Post by Alexis »

Hi Tim. :wave:

A very warm welcome to you.

Good to have you aboard. :D
ssmith65 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:03 am It depends how many observations you have and what they are refercing. When I did mine I was told to include at least 25 observations which I then grouped into areas that fitted into specific regulations but what I did do was make sure that I included all of the observations. It might been that there are a couple left at the end that you just need to ensure are mentioned in some form or another, after all there if they are an observation you have included them for some reason so it make sence to explain why yuo have included them.
Agree totally with ssmith's post. (thank you ss)

By numbering your Observation sheet items, you can cross reference them within your report.

Good luck with your submission. .salut
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy