I am doing both Elearning and classroom and so far doing good

Discuss all things health and safety.

Moderator: Moderators

haji

I am doing both Elearning and classroom and so far doing good

Post by haji »

My employer is going to fund the classroom one so I decided to go on eLearning before my course started and I payed from my own pocket that was 2 weeks ago and now I feel I have much more knowledge but still ofcourse a lot to learn.

I have 1 month until my course starts im averaging 5 hours a day going through the elearning and studying so I think until the course starts I might have anther 140 hours of self study do you think it will make that much of a difference once I start my course because I think they will go into much more detail right?
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: I am doing both Elearning and classroom and so far doing good

Post by Alexis »

Well done on organising your study so early on haji! ./thumbsup..

I don't think it will do you any harm at all with what you are doing just now. Just be careful you don't overload yourself and wain a bit when you start your classroom course.

I have never known anyone to take both e-learning and classroom at the same time. [smilie=smiley-faces57.gif]

The e-learning will certainly give you a good start, however, I worry about a bit of conflict occurring if you are doing the same full blown NEBOSH courses together?

Perhaps I have misunderstood. Could you clarify for me please? Are you doing a full e-learning course and only going to do study days via classroom as a top-up?
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here
haji

Post by haji »

Alexis wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:22 pm Well done on organising your study so early on haji! ./thumbsup..

I don't think it will do you any harm at all with what you are doing just now. Just be careful you don't overload yourself and wain a bit when you start your classroom course.

I have never known anyone to take both e-learning and classroom at the same time. [smilie=smiley-faces57.gif]

The e-learning will certainly give you a good start, however, I worry about a bit of conflict occurring if you are doing the same full blown NEBOSH courses together?

Perhaps I have misunderstood. Could you clarify for me please? Are you doing a full e-learning course and only going to do study days via classroom as a top-up?
I hope when you said you never heard anyone take both at same time doesn’t mean it’s bad idea lol
I’m doing full e Learning course without exams and also full classroom course with exams I’m just trying to give myself best chance got exams on June
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend

Post by Alexis »

No learning is a bad idea haji! :lol: Apologies.

As already mentioned......I take my hat off to you. clapclap

Look forward to hearing from you when you have time in-between your study. :D

Remember we have a lot of free downloads that may offer assistance in your courses also. https://www.healthandsafetytips.co.uk/

Wonder what our other members' thoughts are?

haji

Post by haji »

Alexis wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:13 pm No learning is a bad idea haji! :lol: Apologies.

As already mentioned......I take my hat off to you. clapclap

Look forward to hearing from you when you have time in-between your study. :D

Remember we have a lot of free downloads that may offer assistance in your courses also. https://www.healthandsafetytips.co.uk/

Wonder what our other members' thoughts are?
Thanks! I’m not doing both at same time I would of started the elearning 6 weeks before I start the classroom lessons I got anther 1 month till my course starts and I nearing the end of unit 1
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend

Post by Alexis »

Good Luck haji. I understand now. ;)

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy