If Facebook Groups are your thing, join ours and let's make it as amazing and friendly as our forums!

Click here for HSfB's Facebook Group Image

A Viking Fire Exit Sign.......

Have some quality recovery time from health & safety and chit chat in here about anything that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderator: Moderators

Messy
Grand Shidoshi
Grand Shidoshi
Occupation: Ex London Fire Brigade. Now 'retired' and providing bespoke fire safety solutions to a large worldwide portfolio of premises by an employer with long pockets and short arms!

A Viking Fire Exit Sign.......

Post by Messy »

I was just sorting out some files on my PC to delete and I came across this one - a rather sad holiday snap of a fire exit sign in a Norwegian Viking museum. It made me chuckle so I thought I would share it here before deleting it
https://www.lofotr.no/en/

I also had a photo of another bespoke illuminated fire exit sign in a bakery/cafe in Galway Ireland. It had a white silhouette of a overweight baker, holding a tray above his head running - with the compulsory green background.Unfortunately I have lost that

I wonder if there are any more artistic impressions of European fire exit signs out there?

exit 3.jpeg

Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: A Viking Fire Exit Sign.......

Post by Alexis »

I love that sign Messy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope we see some more of these from others in our site. ./thumbsup..

Hope you are still on the mend Messy. Slow and easy remember. bighug
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Get Listed for Free on our New Business Directory

Messy
Grand Shidoshi
Grand Shidoshi
Occupation: Ex London Fire Brigade. Now 'retired' and providing bespoke fire safety solutions to a large worldwide portfolio of premises by an employer with long pockets and short arms!

Re: A Viking Fire Exit Sign.......

Post by Messy »

Alexis wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:04 pm

Hope you are still on the mend Messy. Slow and easy remember. bighug
Much to Mrs Messy's annoyance, I popped in for a few hours today. I am glad I did, as despite being tired (there's an understatement) it perked me up a bit!!!

Working from home the rest of the week - under threat of pain from she who must (sometimes) be obeyed ;)

Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy