Monday 13th September 2021

Have some quality recovery time from health & safety and chit chat in here about anything that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderator: Moderators

wendolene26
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Oil and Gas / Renewables / Consultancy

Monday 13th September 2021

Post by wendolene26 »

Morning All,

Not posted in this area of the forum for a while....too many things to do, and too many plates to spin. Taking the opportunity to start the day with a cuppa and a post in here.

Work is busy but there's a lot of variety so that keeps the ole grey matter ticking along nicely.

I hope everyone has a great and safe start to the week.

Wendo .salut
You are only a millimetre or a millisecond away from the next incident.
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: Monday 13th September 2021

Post by Alexis »

Good Afternoon Wendo and All. :wave:

Been a busy couple of days in the Alexis corner of the World.......decorating kitchen with the assistance of Big Son!! :roll:

Just like most things in my life, it's a case of almost there, but not quite! :lol:

Paint was supposed to be a nice soothing light grey mist for one part of the walls, however, the paint company with the royal tiara-type headgear seem to have had their mixing machine set with a colour-blind setting, as the paint in the tin AND on one wall, was blue! .scratch We thought it MAY perhaps, with a lot of kneeling and praying, turn light grey overnight, but............of course it didn't! God can move mountains, but he isn't very up on changing man-made paint colouring.

Contacted the store for my purchasing rights on "not fit for the purpose", however, once again, no joy. Seems I have to get in touch with the royal paint folk. This I shall do tomorrow first thing. Wish me luck! :|

Back to now......Hope you are all having a decent Monday. .salut
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy