If Facebook Groups are your thing, join ours and let's make it as amazing and friendly as our forums!

Click here for HSfB's Facebook Group Image

Monday 13th September 2021

Wooohoooooooo, it's the start of a brand new week! Fantastic! What are you going to achieve this week?

Moderator: Moderators

wendolene26
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Oil and Gas

Monday 13th September 2021

Post by wendolene26 »

Morning All,

Not posted in this area of the forum for a while....too many things to do, and too many plates to spin. Taking the opportunity to start the day with a cuppa and a post in here.

Work is busy but there's a lot of variety so that keeps the ole grey matter ticking along nicely.

I hope everyone has a great and safe start to the week.

Wendo .salut
You are only a millimetre or a millisecond away from the next incident.
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: Monday 13th September 2021

Post by Alexis »

Good Afternoon Wendo and All. :wave:

Been a busy couple of days in the Alexis corner of the World.......decorating kitchen with the assistance of Big Son!! :roll:

Just like most things in my life, it's a case of almost there, but not quite! :lol:

Paint was supposed to be a nice soothing light grey mist for one part of the walls, however, the paint company with the royal tiara-type headgear seem to have had their mixing machine set with a colour-blind setting, as the paint in the tin AND on one wall, was blue! .scratch We thought it MAY perhaps, with a lot of kneeling and praying, turn light grey overnight, but............of course it didn't! God can move mountains, but he isn't very up on changing man-made paint colouring.

Contacted the store for my purchasing rights on "not fit for the purpose", however, once again, no joy. Seems I have to get in touch with the royal paint folk. This I shall do tomorrow first thing. Wish me luck! :|

Back to now......Hope you are all having a decent Monday. .salut
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy