Studying the NG1

Introduce yourself in here if you like :wave:

Moderator: Moderators

David37

Studying the NG1

Post by David37 »

Hello everyone and thank you for allowing me access to this fantastic forum.
My name is David 36 from UK and currently studying NG1/NG2.
I've got RRC INTERNATIONAL Book and also another my provider provided, is there any video's to watch and good tips on how to properly lay it out so I can remember it more easily ?
I don't have the opportunity at the moment to be in with a trained health and safety professional to learn me the hands on side of things that's where my strongest point is at.
I find the online a tad difficult on understanding and the reading I can do but it's just trying to understand it properly.

Like what way do I answer the Questions and what way should it be layed out time the exam comes.
Any help and advice on what was best for you would be very much appreciated -

Thank you
David
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: Studying the NG1

Post by Alexis »

Hey David. NEBOSH exams are unlike any other and getting a handle on it all at the beginning is a pain that we have all had, so take solace in knowing that there will come a point during your study where it will all of a sudden just click.

Have a wee look at the following link and maybe Gareth Jenkins download as a starter. https://www.healthandsafetytips.co.uk/NEBOSH-Specific

We also have a very old post for NGC1 that many people have used as a guidance. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6133 One of our members AdamUK has a pdf at the bottom of the post too. It is an old post, but the information within should help structure things for you.

NEBOSH now has a new way for exams, so have a look at this recent post on the subject. Paul, our Moderator is a Trainer, so a good post to read.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=50266&p=361835&hili ... gc#p361835

Just come in anytime if you have a query and someone will always reply with assistance David. ./thumbsup..

Look forward to trudging the NEBOSH road with you. :lol: .salut
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here
David37

Re: Studying the NG1

Post by David37 »

Alexis thanks so much for pointing me in the direction I need. This looks very interesting and i shall study along all this information also. Thank you ⭐👍👍

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy