New to the forums? A tip to get you started...

Introduce yourself in here if you like :wave:

Moderator: Moderators

Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: New to the forums? A tip to get you started...

Post by Alexis »

Hi LCFC. :wave:

A very warm welcome to HSfB. I'm sure you will find us very useful. Post any queries you may have and someone will reply. ;)

In case you haven't found our main site pages yet, to access it, just click on the big logo at the top corner of this page.
https://www.healthandsafetytips.co.uk/

There is loads of information in the downloads that will be able to help with your "brushing up" process. :D

Good to have you aboard. .salut
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here
JohnMc88

Post by JohnMc88 »

Hi everyone,

First off great forum full of really useful info.

Been lurking on these forums for a while now and thought it was about time I joined.

Completed my general certificate in the last 6 months and I'm now starting to take more responsibility in h&s matters in work.

look forward to getting involved in the discussions and pestering everyone for advice :D

John.
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend

Post by Alexis »

Hi there John. .cheers

Very happy to welcome you to our inner sanctuary. .salut :D

Congratulations on your NGC. clapclap clapclap clapclap

Look forward to getting to know you along your H&S career path. :D

Jmac17

Post by Jmac17 »

Hi everyone,

My name is John, i'm from Scotland and i'm currently making the transition from the production side of things to a health and safety advisor role at my current place of work.

I'm due to sit my Nebosh General certificate in the next few weeks, so I'm doing as much studying as i can at the moment.

Really enjoying looking through the forums and hopefully, as i gain more experience i can contribute some useful info.

John.
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend

Post by Alexis »

Hi John. :wave:

A very warm welcome to our HSfB family. :D

If you haven't found our main site pages with all the free downloads you can access it by clicking the logo at the top of this page. https://www.healthandsafetytips.co.uk/

Good luck with your exams. Give us a shout if you need anything. ./thumbsup..

Just one more thing. hsfbaddict

ck.adams

Post by ck.adams »

Hi,

I'm Chris, i'm from the south-east and have been involved in construction for nearly 10 years at different levels from being an apprentice electrician, electrical design engineer, project manager and now in moving into H&S to gain qualifications and accreditations.

I have just signed up to NEBOSH in construction (distance learning) and have already identified this site as somewhere where I will be able find a hell of a lot of information.

Like John above, as I gain more experience I hope to be able to provide meaningful contributions to discussions and hopefully learn from people as well as being able to teach people too.

Chris
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend

Post by Alexis »

ck.adams wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:58 am Hi,

I'm Chris, i'm from the south-east and have been involved in construction for nearly 10 years at different levels from being an apprentice electrician, electrical design engineer, project manager and now in moving into H&S to gain qualifications and accreditations.

I have just signed up to NEBOSH in construction (distance learning) and have already identified this site as somewhere where I will be able find a hell of a lot of information.

Like John above, as I gain more experience I hope to be able to provide meaningful contributions to discussions and hopefully learn from people as well as being able to teach people too.

Chris
Morning Chris. :wave:

Many thanks for your informative introduction. Feel as though we know you already. ;)

I hope you've found our main site pages to help with your study, but if not, they can be accessed by clicking the logo at the top left of this page.

https://www.healthandsafetytips.co.uk/

Good luck with your NEBOSH journey. .salut

Hamid313

Post by Hamid313 »

Hi Guys,

Hamid here from UAE, i just got register after going through download & forum section. I hope it would be worthy to be here get advise from all of you guys. I completed my NEBOSH IGC before 3 years and currently working as a HSE OFFICER. Now, i am planning to start British Safety Council Level 6 international Diploma. I have gone through STUDY SUPPORT section but there is no sign of BSC Idiposh, may i know why?

At the end again thanks to all developers, admins, all member who gave us great platform. clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap

Thanks & Regards,
Hamid
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend

Post by Alexis »

Well, hello Hamid from UAE and a very warm welcome to our HSfB Family friendly forums. :hello2:

Very nice introduction and many thanks for the kind compliments. Very much appreciated. .salut
Hamid313 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:59 am Now, i am planning to start British Safety Council Level 6 international Diploma. I have gone through STUDY SUPPORT section but there is no sign of BSC Idiposh, may i know why?

At the end again thanks to all developers, admins, all member who gave us great platform. clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap

Thanks & Regards,
Hamid
One of the reasons we do not have study materials in our downloads for the BSC Idiposh is simply due to the fact that most people prefer to go down the the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent NCRQ route etc., also, many of our free downloads are gifted freely to us by past and current members, therefore if our members are not going down the BSC Idiposh learning route, then we are not lucky enough to have materials for this specific BSC Idiposh.

I am sure some of our members who have done the same course as yourself will have some further information, which they may come into this post and share.

Look forward to virtually getting to know you on your H&S continued professional development. .salut

Gia

Course provider Phoenix or RSMS (RISK)

Post by Gia »

Hi, I'm currently working as a Logistics exec and soon I will take over the H&S duties for the company I'm working for. I'm planing to start the NEBOSH NGC in March /April but I'm really confused with which course provider I should get enrolled between Phoenix and RSMS. I had a look throught the last post and Phoenix has really good reviews but no beedback about RSMS .Your feedback will be much appreciated.
Thank you.
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend

Re: Course provider Phoenix or RSMS (RISK)

Post by Alexis »

Gia wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:14 pm Hi, I'm currently working as a Logistics exec and soon I will take over the H&S duties for the company I'm working for. I'm planing to start the NEBOSH NGC in March /April but I'm really confused with which course provider I should get enrolled between Phoenix and RSMS. I had a look throught the last post and Phoenix has really good reviews but no beedback about RSMS .Your feedback will be much appreciated.
Thank you.
Hello Gia. :wave:

Just a warm welcome to HSfB from me.

Sorry I am unable to give you the reply you need, however, hopefully some of our members will be able to offer their experiences and knowledge of RSMS.

Gia

Post by Gia »

Thanks Alexis :)

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy