NVQ 6

Discuss all things health and safety.

Moderator: Moderators

parsco21

NVQ 6

Post by parsco21 »

Hi all,

I am in desperate need on finding help with my NVQ level 6 in health and safety. I cant get my head around it. please someone help!!! so stressed.
Johncabc

Re: NVQ 6

Post by Johncabc »

Hi

I am currently working my way through NVQ6. Which units are you struggling with.

Regards

John
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Post by Alexis »

Johncabc wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:00 am Hi

I am currently working my way through NVQ6. Which units are you struggling with.

Regards

John
Welcome aboard John. .salut

Many thank with your offer of assistance.
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here
pablo1882!

Post by pablo1882! »

Think I've just wasted a shed load of cash on this NVQ...I'm struggling to understand to questions..no steer from the provider at all. Any help appreciated .scratch .scratch .scratch .scratch
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend

Post by Alexis »

Bump

funployee

Post by funployee »

I am stuck as well, I have just signed up to this forum for some assistance and expert knowledge and help, I am half way through and stuck on unit 4
Thejammm

Post by Thejammm »

I to I’m struggling with the NVQ 6 I have completed unit 1 & 8 and recently submitted unit 2 I only have until Oct 2021 and really find it hard providing evidence as I feel it has to be a real life piece of work or could I just put something together based on how I interpret the question. Can anyone help !!!!!!!
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend

Post by Alexis »

Thejammm wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:40 pm I to I’m struggling with the NVQ 6 I have completed unit 1 & 8 and recently submitted unit 2 I only have until Oct 2021 and really find it hard providing evidence as I feel it has to be a real life piece of work or could I just put something together based on how I interpret the question. Can anyone help !!!!!!!
Welcome jamm. .salut

I did not go down the NVQ route, therefore my response is merely what I have listened to from others over the years.

The NVQ is like a training scheme where the employee is being asked to apply what they have/are being taught in their own workplace to the legalities of H&S, so you cannot just provide your own interpretation without giving an example in our own specific workplace.

I wonder if it would work by doing your own interpretation outline and then look at your workplace to see where it could be slotted in for your example? I'll bet you could find examples!

Sorry I am not much help with this. I hope someone can offer better replies. Thank you in advance to anyone else coming in. .salut

Good luck jamm.

Matt84

Post by Matt84 »

Hello all,

I currently doing my NVQ level 6 (When I have time that is) just had unit 3 back with some good feed back! :) I was hoping there was other people out there in the same boat which we could bounce information to each other of what worked form them etc?

Many thanks in advance, cheers

Matt ../. ../.
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend

Post by Alexis »

Bump.

Clairel
Student
Student

Post by Clairel »

pablo1882! wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:41 am Think I've just wasted a shed load of cash on this NVQ...I'm struggling to understand to questions..no steer from the provider at all. Any help appreciated .scratch .scratch .scratch .scratch
Who is your provider? Its worth contacting your assessor for assistance. I must admit its much harder than i anticipated but by no means impossible.
Clairel
Student
Student

Post by Clairel »

parsco21 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:27 am Hi all,

I am in desperate need on finding help with my NVQ level 6 in health and safety. I cant get my head around it. please someone help!!! so stressed.
My advice would be to look at the evidence you have within the workplace. Like in the exams, highlight the keywords in the questions. Really immerce yourself in it, make bullet point notes as they come to you for eachlearning outcome and ellaborate on those in your answers.

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy