Diploma Section A/B Question?

Discuss all things health and safety.

Moderator: Moderators

sammyspoon

Diploma Section A/B Question?

Post by sammyspoon »

Hello all,

Just a quick question regarding the Nebosh Diploma examinations for a new starter;

I see in the Unit A exam papers that they are split into two sections - Section A where all questions must be answered, and then Section B where three questions are chosen out of six.

Do the questions within Section A i.e the mandatory questions follow any specific topic? For example are there certain topics within the Unit A syllabus that are mandatory and so will always appear within the Section A part of the papers?

Just wanting to know before I commence study if there are any sections that would require more attention due to them being in Section A. I have had a quick search on this forum, but couldnt find anything on this topic.

Thank you and Kind Regards,
Sam.
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: Diploma Section A/B Question?

Post by Alexis »

Hi there Sammyspoon and welcome aboard. :wave:

I am sure our members will come in with their own experiences, but until they do, have a look at our downloads (accessed via clicking the big logo at the top of this page) https://www.healthandsafetytips.co.uk/NEBOSH-Specific Scroll down a bit and you will find the A1 section. ./thumbsup..

Lots of information from the above link that may help during your study.

Good luck Sammy. .salut
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy