Ncrq - assignment 2

Discuss all things health and safety.

Moderator: Moderators

vscott

Ncrq - assignment 2

Post by vscott »

Hiya,

I am really struggling with the Ncrq assignment 2! Is anyone able to help me or any advice? I am only starting health and safety and struggling. I have all other assignments submitted

Thanks
stephen1974
Anorak Extraordinaire
Anorak Extraordinaire

Re: Ncrq - assignment 2

Post by stephen1974 »

I would suggest asking your tutor for some guidance. If you talk about assignment content to anyone in a public forum you run the risk of being accused of cheating and being tossed off the course. The tutors will point you in the right direction.
WillPool
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Construction/Civils/Telecomms

Post by WillPool »

Hi VScott

Welcome to the forums :wave:

As outlined by Stephen1974 it is not ideal to directly ask for assistance due to plagiarism.

Sometimes it maybe easier to ask outline questions for information you may require a better understanding of, rather than asking for help on the whole assignment.

There is also a downloads section (albeit more aligned to NEBOSH studies) within the site that may assist you: https://www.healthandsafetytips.co.uk/

There may also be study groups that support each other in their learning that you may look to join, although I have no direct details of such a group for the NCRQ, maybe your tutor may be able to assist with this?

The forums used to have a group of members which had an NVQ study group which our Administrator Alexis had details of, not 100% sure if she has details of an NCRQ group though.

Good luck with your studies and once again welcome to the forums.

Will .salut
It is better to be careful 100 times than to get killed once.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Post by Alexis »

WillPool wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:40 am Hi VScott

The forums used to have a group of members which had an NVQ study group which our Administrator Alexis had details of, not 100% sure if she has details of an NCRQ group though.

Good luck with your studies and once again welcome to the forums.

Will .salut
Hi Scott and another warm welcome from me also. .cheers

Good information as always from our Willpool. .salut

I don't sadly have knowledge of an NCRQ Group.

Good luck from me too and look forward to virtually getting to know you. .salut
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here
stephen1974
Anorak Extraordinaire
Anorak Extraordinaire

Post by stephen1974 »

WillPool wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:40 am

As outlined by Stephen1974 it is not ideal to directly ask for assistance due to plagiarism.

Sometimes it maybe easier to ask outline questions for information you may require a better understanding of, rather than asking for help on the whole assignment.
Honestly, I wouldn't.
I completed Assignment 2 and had a question that related to it, which I asked on here AFTER I had submitted my work. I didn't mention the content of the assignment, and the question was unrelated to the actualy task itself, but by simply mentioning NCRQ and assignment, I was put under investigation.

Its just not worth the risk. For anything course related, ask your tutor and use the NCRQ dedicated student forums. I'm not normally one to say such stuff but from my own experience, they come at you hard and agressively if they think you have broken the rules.
WillPool
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Construction/Civils/Telecomms

Post by WillPool »

Point I was trying to make:

If you ask a general question in the general forums, and it isnt to do with your assignment and you dont mention NCRQ or assignment it isnt plagiarism.

How would anyone ever learn if they cannot ask questions? .scratch

Will .salut
It is better to be careful 100 times than to get killed once.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
NegKes

Post by NegKes »

Hiya vscott!

I agree with stephen1974 - speak to the tutors about it. Ncrq is super strict about posting stuff publically. Also it is probably for the best not to ask other students as there is a temptation to just ask to see their assessment and then their words get in your head. I have heard of students getting kicked off for copying one or two sentences from someone else work even though it was an accident. There aren't exams but it's sort of like exam conditions in that way with the assessments.

Don't take the risk - the tutors are really nice and have always helped me whenever i needed it.
CAD
Student
Student

Post by CAD »

Deleted
Last edited by CAD on Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LittleNell83
Student
Student

Post by LittleNell83 »

I agree- ask the NCRQ tutor's. They are very good, and I have had mine replying to emails at 7pm before.

They can also do phone calls sometimes to discuss things if they feel it helps you. They are a resource to be used :)

I also found the NCRQ student forum to be helpful sometimes as long as you are not overly specific with questions relating to assignments.

Yours,

Nell

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy