Hull uni (NEBOSH) MSc Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental Management

Discuss all things health and safety.

Moderator: Moderators

SKD
Student
Student

Hull uni (NEBOSH) MSc Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental Management

Post by SKD »

I have just enrolled on to the University of Hull MSc Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental Management (in partnership with NEBOSH)

Is anyone else on here joining in on this venture this year?

Regards

George
CNHJ44312

Re: Hull uni (NEBOSH) MSc Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental Management

Post by CNHJ44312 »

Hello,
Yep just starting myself and printed off the first 4 assignments..to which has finally brought home the magnitude that I have taken on!

how are you getting on?
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: Hull uni (NEBOSH) MSc Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental Management

Post by Alexis »

Good Morning and welcome aboard CN. :wave:

Good to have you aboard.

All the best with the course. .salut
CNHJ44312 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:23 am Hello,
Yep just starting myself and printed off the first 4 assignments..to which has finally brought home the magnitude that I have taken on!

how are you getting on?
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here
SKD
Student
Student

Post by SKD »

CNHJ44312 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:23 am Hello,

how are you getting on?
So far finding it a struggle, trying to write academically, trying to get my head round the command words and for some reason the term "Validity" is not sinking in.

How you getting on?

Regards

George
Equilibrium

Post by Equilibrium »

Good day George

Hope you are of to a good start with your MSc.

I am planning to start my MSc this year in September if all go well. I will have to refresh my academic writing skills as it has been some time since I completed the International NEBOSH diploma.

If you don't mind me asking, which optional module did you choose for the second year and why?

Is there a overview of each module to help make the decision easier for the students to choose the best option for current or future career?

I am currently in the Oil and Gas industry with previous experience in Emergency medicine so kind of leaning towards Disaster and Emergency Management or REACH management.

Best Regards

Ferdinand
SKD
Student
Student

Post by SKD »

Equilibrium wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:53 am Good day George

Hope you are of to a good start with your MSc.

I am planning to start my MSc this year in September if all go well. I will have to refresh my academic writing skills as it has been some time since I completed the International NEBOSH diploma.

If you don't mind me asking, which optional module did you choose for the second year and why?

Is there a overview of each module to help make the decision easier for the students to choose the best option for current or future career?

I am currently in the Oil and Gas industry with previous experience in Emergency medicine so kind of leaning towards Disaster and Emergency Management or REACH management.

Best Regards

Ferdinand
Hello Ferdinand,

Sorry for the late reply, I am doing well on my MSc, Almost finished the first year. I am yet to choose the optional module, but will let you know once I have choosen after reviewing in information given.

Regards

George
Equilibrium

Post by Equilibrium »

Hello George

Well done. Half way there.

I opted for Greenwich as Hull was full for 2019 intake, so I will be starting next month.

Good luck
SKD
Student
Student

Post by SKD »

Hello Equilibrium,

Well done on choosing to study with Greenwich, those were my 2nd choice. I applied for both Hull and Greenwich.

The optional module I have decided to study is mental health at work, the reasons for is that I have had family members and work colleagues with issues, with one person ending their life. So I'm hoping this will be an interesting topic where I can offer help to those around me, also mental health is is becoming more common.

Regards
Dixieleeds6
Student
Student
Industry Sector: Health Physics / Nuclear

Post by Dixieleeds6 »

Is Greenwich & Hull university distance learning?

Or do you have to be present to study the courses.

Cheers,

Reece
SKD
Student
Student

Post by SKD »

Both Greenwich and Hull is distance learning.

I have completed the first year of Hull.

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy