Discuss all things health and safety.

Moderator: Moderators

danwel
Grand Shidoshi
Grand Shidoshi
Industry Sector: Oil & Gas

Re: NVQ Level 5 - Unit 402

Post by danwel »

ahrowley wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:01 pm Hello! Looks like I’ve found the right place for some advice. I’ve recently enrolled on the NVQ level 5 with the additional unit for CMIOSH. I submitted my first lot of evidence which seemed to totally miss the mark with very little feedback from the assessor on where I’m going wrong. As I left school quite some time ago, my confidence is a little shot after this.
Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to present the information?
That's completely normal and it takes quite some time to work out exactly what they want in terms of evidence. Even after completing all the units, even doing my last one i would still get frustrated and annoyed if i am honest at what i deemed as suitable evidence only to be told by my assessor that they are no good.

The key point he kept telling me is that it needed to show your involvement and if there were doubts then you could use a witness statement to confirm you involvement in a number of pieces of evidence and tie them all in, that way you would be able to use them
That's how we roll in our house baby!!!
RuthyBel68

Re: NVQ Level 5 -

Post by RuthyBel68 »

Hello,
I have just started NVQ level 5 and need a few pointers here as i am getting confused.
I would appreciate anything that would help me here.

Ruth
dcn1982

Re: NVQ Level 5 - Unit 610

Post by dcn1982 »

Hi All

I'm currently in the process of doing my NVQ, im on unit 610 section 2.4 and struggling with how to answer the below.
2.4 Evaluate the statutory and workplace health and safety requirements relating to:
A. Input of materials, equipment, goods, services and resources
B. The conversion process of the organisation
C. Output of products and services
D. Unplanned, unwanted or unnecessary goods, materials and waste of all types
E. Employees, contractors and others affected by the organisations activities

Any advice.

Regards

Dave
Reggie

Post by Reggie »

Hello all, what a fantastic forum! I wish I had found it months ago! Any pointer for unit 402 - Unit 402 - Develop and implement effective communication systems for health and safety information would be much appreciated. Especially around point 3.4 especially! Like another user I feel what I written really is a load of rubbish, and any pointers would be really useful, as I am getting nothing back from my learning provider currently! It makes it harder being a consultant so I am not actually implementing a lot of the stuff, just raising that it needs to be addressed, with limited opportunities to actually assist client with implementation!

Thanks Everyone!
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Post by Alexis »

Good Morning and welcome to HSfB Reggie. :wave:

Thank you for your kind comments. :D

I know the following link isn't quite what you are looking for, but it may offer some insight into what is required in your answers. https://www.ocr.org.uk/images/77977-lev ... mation.pdf

I will send you a PM also.

Good to have you join us.
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here
iDacs2022

Post by iDacs2022 »

Alexis wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:16 am Good Morning and welcome to HSfB Reggie. :wave:

Thank you for your kind comments. :D

I know the following link isn't quite what you are looking for, but it may offer some insight into what is required in your answers. https://www.ocr.org.uk/images/77977-lev ... mation.pdf

I will send you a PM also.

Good to have you join us.
Hi Alexis,

Im currently stuck with my NVQ 6 OSH knowledge questions. Any pointers or answers you send my way is greatly appreciated. I will just referenced the answers to know if im on the right direction.

Thanks on advance dude, You rock!
IAN
Chris2482

Post by Chris2482 »

Good evening, I have just started the L5 NVQ and in particular module 402, I know I’m dragging up an old thread but still relevant (at least to me 😂)

As with all the guys before me, please would it be possible to get the link on pointers on module 402?

Thank you in advance, any guidance is most appreciated.

Chris
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Post by Alexis »

Chris2482 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:15 pm Good evening, I have just started the L5 NVQ and in particular module 402, I know I’m dragging up an old thread but still relevant (at least to me 😂)

As with all the guys before me, please would it be possible to get the link on pointers on module 402?

Thank you in advance, any guidance is most appreciated.

Chris
Hello and welcome Chris. .salut

PM on way to you. ./thumbsup..
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy