NVQ 5 Unit 601

Discuss all things health and safety.

Moderator: Moderators

linden

NVQ 5 Unit 601

Post by linden »

Hi
I have almost completed this NVQ. All the other units have been signed off, I am just really struggling to get my head around a couple of the subjects in unit 601 and would really appreciate anyones help on the below. Im just not sure what sort of evidence they require.

601-AC1.4 evaluate the statutory and workplace health and safety requirements relating to:
◊ 601-AC1.4a input of products and/or services
◊ 601-AC1.4b the conversion processes
◊ 601-AC1.4c output of products and/or services
◊ 601-AC1.4d inadvertent, unwanted or unnecessary goods, materials and waste of all types
◊ 601-AC1.4e employees, contractors and others affected by the organisations activities.

• 601-AC1.5 identify those external to the organisation who may be affected by its activities

601-AC2.2 identify resource constraints that could affect proposals for change

601-AC2.5 formulate the strategy for promoting commitment to the Health and Safety Policy by all those in the organization

601-AC3.1 specify the strategy for implementation of the Health and Safety Policy, to include:
◊ 601-AC3.1a providing support and assistance during the implementation process
◊ 601-AC3.1b planning effective action in case problems arise during implementation
◊ 601-AC3.1c providing adequate opportunities for feedback
◊ 601-AC3.1d responding appropriately to the feedback
◊ 601-AC3.1e planning the implementation process to ensure minimum disruption

Thanks

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy