If Facebook Groups are your thing, join ours and let's make it as amazing and friendly as our forums!

Click here for HSfB's Facebook Group Image

Attention all Oil and Gas HSE professional - survey

Talk about health and safety courses you are studying or find out about courses you are interested in, including NEBOSH Diploma, BA, MSc, PGCE, NVQ, NCRQ or any other academic qualification relevant.

Moderator: Moderators

Equilibrium

Attention all Oil and Gas HSE professional - survey

Post by Equilibrium »

Opportunity to be part of a survey for my MSc dissertation

Good day all

I would like to see if there are Health and Safety professionals on this forum, that will be interested in being part of a survey. This will be for the first quarter of 2021 and once finalized, you will receive a guidance document on the process.

The criteria still needs to be finalized, but to narrow it down for now, you will have to fall in the below criteria:
  • Currently working in the Oil and Gas industry or worked in the Oil and Gas industry before
  • Worked as an expat i.e in another country than your own (outside the UK if you are British, Scottish, Irish or Welsh)/list]

You can respond here to indicate your willingness and once criteria is finalized, I will direct message everyone that showed interest to go through the criteria and to finalize the group of participants.

Thank you and have a lovely weekend.

Best regards

Ferdinand

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy