If Facebook Groups are your thing, join ours and let's make it as amazing and friendly as our forums!

Click here for HSfB's Facebook Group Image

NVQ Level 5 - Unit 402

Talk about health and safety courses you are studying or find out about courses you are interested in, including NEBOSH Diploma, BA, MSc, PGCE, NVQ, NCRQ or any other academic qualification relevant.

Moderator: Moderators

danwel
Grand Shidoshi
Grand Shidoshi
Industry Sector: Oil & Gas

Re: NVQ Level 5 - Unit 402

Post by danwel »

ahrowley wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:01 pm
Hello! Looks like I’ve found the right place for some advice. I’ve recently enrolled on the NVQ level 5 with the additional unit for CMIOSH. I submitted my first lot of evidence which seemed to totally miss the mark with very little feedback from the assessor on where I’m going wrong. As I left school quite some time ago, my confidence is a little shot after this.
Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to present the information?
That's completely normal and it takes quite some time to work out exactly what they want in terms of evidence. Even after completing all the units, even doing my last one i would still get frustrated and annoyed if i am honest at what i deemed as suitable evidence only to be told by my assessor that they are no good.

The key point he kept telling me is that it needed to show your involvement and if there were doubts then you could use a witness statement to confirm you involvement in a number of pieces of evidence and tie them all in, that way you would be able to use them
That's how we roll in our house baby!!!

RuthyBel68

Re: NVQ Level 5 -

Post by RuthyBel68 »

Hello,
I have just started NVQ level 5 and need a few pointers here as i am getting confused.
I would appreciate anything that would help me here.

Ruth

Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy