Tuesday 1 June already!!

Exactly what the title implies...pop in and say "good morning" or even "good evening" and tell us what's on the cards for today or how your day went.

Moderator: Moderators

Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Tuesday 1 June already!!

Post by Alexis »

Good Morning to Everyone. :wave:

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Morning post from Messy yesterday....
Messy wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:47 am It's really lovely in London today and thank goodness I have a garden to enjoy it as I can't walk far at the moment and my usual countryside hikes are postponed!

I have been off work a month now with a fractured bone in my foot. I have been resting, elevating, icing and heating the blooming thing for 4 weeks + but although there's a marked improvement,I still can't walk (aka hobble) for more than a short distance. My office is a 20 mile commute and my role requires lots (& lots) of walking

Still, I haven't sat idle (or as idle as my Physio & Mrs Messy has been insisting), and have topped up my CV, caught up with friends ........and best of all........I have secured a new job!!! .salut .bounce

My current employer isn't aware yet, so I am looking forward to breaking the news to my excuse for a manager when I am fit and can return to the office. Its been coming for a while now, but the last year has been awful. My team have been in the forefront of keeping the business running, but have been abused, bullied and giving impossible tasks and deadlines.

More staff are leaving the office than we get during the annual fire drill..... and I will be joining them

I am sad as I really enjoy the work and have made lifelong friends there. But sometimes I just know when its time to move
First of all Messy, Take care of that foot and do not try the run before being able to walk scenario, which definitely applies to you. bighug

Superb news about your new job...... congrats :occasion5:

The operative word in your comment about your team of friends is "lifelong". They will always be in contact so no loss there. :D

Try and enjoy the rest for the moment whilst the sun is shining Messy. Get better soooooon!

Back to this morning..........sun is shining once again and I will be continuing the garden revamp hopefully for the last day in a while. :D

Happy Tuesday Folks. .salut
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy