We've rebooted our Facebook Group. If groups are your thing, join up and let's make it as amazing and friendly as our forums!

Click here for HSfB's Facebook Group Image

Sat 31 Aug 2019

Exactly what the title implies......pop in and say "good morning" or "good evening". Any subject you like, post away and get your post count up. (Unless it's Monday, see below.......)

Moderator: Moderators

Waterbaby
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Medical

Sat 31 Aug 2019

Post by Waterbaby » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:39 am

Good Morning All :hello2:

17C .sunny .sunny

Have a great day !

WB
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change"
Charles Darwin (1809-1882)

Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: Sat 31 Aug 2019

Post by Alexis » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:46 am

Good Morning Waterbaby and All who enter today. :wave:

WB - You would be in your element in my area over the last few days with the gallons of never-ending water leaking from the skies. :roll:

Spent the past two days with Jack helping to move Grandson, his Partner, Grandog and all their belongings, (which there were tooooooo many) to pastures new. We are drookit, sore and tired, but move completed as of yesterday evening. ./thumbsup..

Today is about me, myself and I catching up with all my own tasks both in here and at home. :D

Whatever your weekend plans, make sure you have your PPE snorkels, wellies and rainmates packed. :lol:
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Get Listed for Free on our New Business Directory

Messy
Grand Shidoshi
Grand Shidoshi
Occupation: Ex London Fire Brigade. Now 'retired' and providing bespoke fire safety solutions to a large worldwide portfolio of premises by an employer with long pockets and short arms!

Post by Messy » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:03 am

Alexis - I know you are from and have family in gorgeous Scotland, but move south as its been warm and dry here albeit its cooler this morning

I took the day off yesterday and went for a long walk in the country to clear my lungs and head of the fumes and stress of working in central London. Its was so warm. Tested my new phone camera and have added my fav snaps below. Isn't technology blooming clever!!!

Talking of which, my new TV is coming today and a new chair for the PC as the one I am on now is wobblier than my attempt at a cheese soufflé last night (never again!)

Have a good day everyone
Wildlife.jpeg

Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Post by Alexis » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:17 am

Messy wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:03 am
Alexis - I know you are from and have family in gorgeous Scotland, but move south as its been warm and dry here albeit its cooler this morning

I took the day off yesterday and went for a long walk in the country to clear my lungs and head of the fumes and stress of working in central London. Its was so warm. Tested my new phone camera and have added my fav snaps below. Isn't technology blooming clever!!!

Talking of which, my new TV is coming today and a new chair for the PC as the one I am on now is wobblier than my attempt at a cheese soufflé last night (never again!)

Have a good day everyone

Wildlife.jpeg
Hi Messy - If you were my next door neighbour, I may just think about a move to warmer climes over the border. :lol:

Clearing the lungs in the countryside and taking 'photo's of our little country creatures is just the perfect day in my eyes. ./thumbsup..

Enjoy that new chair!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Get Listed for Free on our New Business Directory

Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy