Thurs 20 June 2019

Exactly what the title implies...pop in and say "good morning" or even "good evening" and tell us what's on the cards for today or how your day went.

Moderator: Moderators

Waterbaby
HSfB Moderator
HSfB Moderator
Industry Sector: Medical

Thurs 20 June 2019

Post by Waterbaby »

Good Morning All :hello2:

Bright and .sunny with a few showers thrown in.

Have a great day !

WB
#DrowningPrevention, #RespectTheWater
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: Thurs 20 June 2019

Post by Alexis »

Good Morning Waterbaby and All. .cheers

Same-same weather here and not too hot either. .pukeleft

I believe next week we should be feeling a heatwave?? All I can say to that is....... [smilie=smiley-faces11.gif]

Been a busy morning that has resulted in nothing actually. .scratch Hate these kind of days! I have worked hard with nothing at all to show for it.

Whatever comes your way today, hope it is all good. .salut
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here
safetycoach
Grand Shidoshi
Grand Shidoshi

Post by safetycoach »

Good morning WB and all who follow :wave:

I have been missing for a few weeks, that is because I have been in Hospital and had a few operations, out now but still under medical supervision and a daily visit from the District Nurses, they have to change dressings daily on the open wounds, have not been outside for three weeks now and am going crazy :cry: cannot drive in fact can hardly walk, however, if I did not go to the Doctors I would not be here, so much for taking it easy on retiring.

Safetycoach .salut .salut .salut
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Post by Alexis »

safetycoach wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:48 am Good morning WB and all who follow :wave:

I have been missing for a few weeks, that is because I have been in Hospital and had a few operations, out now but still under medical supervision and a daily visit from the District Nurses, they have to change dressings daily on the open wounds, have not been outside for three weeks now and am going crazy :cry: cannot drive in fact can hardly walk, however, if I did not go to the Doctors I would not be here, so much for taking it easy on retiring.

Safetycoach .salut .salut .salut
Awwww Coach...........So sorry to hear of your illness and subsequent operations. bighug

What a time of it you're having since retiring! Maybe you need to go back to work? :lol:

Nothing worse than being stuck indoors, although with the weather you seem to be experiencing up there, probably best to be inside. ;)

I am so pleased you went to the Doctor in time SC. Just take it easy with your recovery. Slowly, slowly brings best results.

Goes without saying, we miss you.

Sending bighug your way to assist your recovery.
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy