Moderator: Moderators

TWDB
Snr Member
Snr Member
Industry Sector: Civil Eng, HV Elec, Remediation Soil/Wat

H&S Administrator / H&S coordinator Job descriptions

Post by TWDB »

Hi All,
I'm looking to draw up some job descriptions for my new team - we seem to be lacking JD's at my place for some reason.

Does anyone have any good examples that I could have a look at and use to develop mine from .

I want to also use to provide structure for my staff and list tasks etc that they are responsible for .

thanks

T
Update: taken a new job :D hopefully confidence and positivity will return with new challenge - scary though leaving current place after 16 years (6 years H&S !) :shock:
(previous signature: was motivated once ..................... searching to get it back ! .scratch)
Safety
Grand Shidoshi
Grand Shidoshi
Industry Sector: Food Manufacturing Industry

Re: H&S Administrator / H&S coordinator Job descriptions

Post by Safety »

TWDB wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:13 pm Hi All,
I'm looking to draw up some job descriptions for my new team - we seem to be lacking JD's at my place for some reason.

Does anyone have any good examples that I could have a look at and use to develop mine from .

I want to also use to provide structure for my staff and list tasks etc that they are responsible for .

thanks

T
Hi T, if you search on any job site you will find some good examples, there are loads out there.
The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts..............

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy