Help Finding Staff - Useful Resources?

Discuss all things health and safety.

Moderator: Moderators

Davidadowning

Help Finding Staff - Useful Resources?

Post by Davidadowning »

Hi All,

I am currently working in H+S within the entertainment industry and have recently obtained a contract which includes two on the ground advisors during the summer.

These forums do mention there are rules regarding posting jobs, however, does any forum user know of good websites, agencies, platforms etc. they have used for recruitment before?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

D
Alexis
Official HSfB Legend
Official HSfB Legend
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexisHSfB

Re: Help Finding Staff - Useful Resources?

Post by Alexis »

Good Morning David. :wave:

Firstly, thank you for adhering to our rules. .salut

With regards to our rules on advertising in general, if someone has a "heads-up" on a job role, or sees one that is relevant to a specific question being asked, we ask that they contact myself or one of our Moderators by PM (private message) to check if it would be alright to post. In these cases, most times we do allow posting. The rule is there to stop people only registering with us to advertise for free, which can potentially border on full blown spamming of our forums.

As for agencies etc that your query refers to, if anyone has had a good experience in finding employment with a specific agency, by all means please reply. ./thumbsup..

I do think LinkedIn is a good place to put yourself out there David if you haven't already done so.
"A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle."

Hundreds of FREE Health & Safety Downloads Here
stephen1974
Anorak Extraordinaire
Anorak Extraordinaire

Re: Help Finding Staff - Useful Resources?

Post by stephen1974 »

If you are doing the head hunting, linkedIn is a useful place to start.
I personally hate agencies and how they behave so wont recommend them.
When looking for work the standard places they get used are Indeed, Total Jobs, CV Library and Reed. No idea what they cost but thats where I would go, especially if you are only offering casual summer jobs.

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy