Covid-19 Expert Information

Discuss all things health and safety.

Moderator: Moderators

silbchris

Covid-19 Expert Information

Post by silbchris »

Morning folks,

Hope members of the forum are looking after themselves no matter what level of lockdown they are in. Looks like it'll be Netflix and takeaways for the next three weeks at least, judging from yesterday's news. Was just wondering what members of the forum have been doing to keep themselves educated on the situation. I'm doing my best to stay away from Facebook and other social media because there is clearly so much misinformation getting spread on there. I found a decent info sheet from (Edited) but was curious to hear what everyone else was doing to keep themselves .

Thanks and take care!

Chris
Last edited by Alexis on Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Sorry but this link is against our no free advertising T&C's
Maz1969

Re: Covid-19 Expert Information

Post by Maz1969 »

Good morning

I’m still working so keeping very busy at the hospital

Am staying away from Facebook too. Sticking with trusted sites such as HSE, gov website, PHE and WHO. Lots of anxiety out there with lots of information being interpreted which I turn breeds more anxiety and fear

Challenging times for all, stay home, stay safe and wash your hands!! You’d think it was easy

Have just finished watching the Tiger King on Netflix.... wow, that’s seriously weird
Ewangoil
Student
Student

Re: Covid-19 Expert Information

Post by Ewangoil »

I'm still working, albeit from home. I've been attending lots of webinars recently, most of which have been very informative

Access Croner-i Navigate Safety-Lite here for free

HSfB Facebook Group Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook Find us on on LinkedIn

Terms of Use Privacy Policy